Friday, May 1, 2009

Leap Frog Lady Returns to Avenue C






Here is a little more leap frog lady for you. I went out saw her again walked around the block twice with the dog. She was still inbetween 8th and 9th street on Avenue C. Then I went and had a coffee at 9th Street Espresso and she was still moving her many milk crates, bags and shopping carts full of stuff between those two blocks. I got some pictures when and had a cigarette and talked to some crustie kids and then went back and she still wasn't done yet. So I went over to talk to her to she how she does it and maybe get some infomation but she didn't like me or that. She gave a low grunt or maybe a growl and went on her way. Then I said goodbye to the leap frog lady. Maybe I will see her again. This time she look like she had even more. Next time who knows her stuff train might be 2, 3 or even 4 blocks long.

No comments:

Post a Comment